Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Fun & Fictitious: Amanda, Miss Emily's Slavegirl

I like playing your average girl turned slut sometimes, so I have a fictitious character that I created to explore my non-TS fantasies. If you'd like to check those recordings out (and hey, you know the truth about me) feel free to visit my other homepage, Miss Emily's Slavegirl.



Amanda, my character, is a lesbian girl who is blackmailed into serving her Domme, Miss Emily. She and her girlfriend went to visit the Lady for a bit of fun; it was the worst mistake they could ever make. Now the two girls are forced to do all manner of dirty things. The fact that Amanda doesn't enjoy being forced to fuck men only turns Miss Emily on even more. I have tons of fun with this character, so make sure to check my recordings out here too!

No comments: