Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Hello from TS Princess Amber

For a long time I've played at the edges of the erotic world, selling things here and there, always keeping my secrets. Usually I just masquerade as an average girl. Its rare that I ever get second looks from anyone, about anything.



But I've come to realize lately that there are a lot of people out there who really like transgendered girls! I mean, it's one thing to just accept them; you can look at someone and respect how they express themselves. You can even find them attractive or beautiful. I tend to get accused of that pretty often. But there are actually people who feel that transgendered (aka TG) and transexual (aka TS) girls are hot specifically because they've crossed the gender barrier.

I have tons of hot pictures that I keep to myself. Delicious things, filled with my favourite toys, my cute girlfriend, my dirty thoughts and fantasies. I've always looked forward to the day when I wouldn't have to hide my sensuality. I just moved that day up to now.

Unlike a lot of TG/TS women, I want to have corrective surgery someday (I haven't had it yet) and at that point, I realize that I'll lose a lot of my niche appeal, I guess. But that's something that I want, more than most things; so it's a no-brainer for me. But, before that day comes, there's no reason why I can't discretely create some really hot stuff for the people who look at me and like me.



I already do it, but I use other people's pictures and create fake identities. Selling sex isn't new to me. This is the first time, though, that I'm going to do it as me. Because I want to keep my identity more or less private (for safety and privacy reasons), a lot of pictures won't show my face. I'm not the slightest bit ashamed of my cute and sexy eyes or my pink lips (although I try to keep at least my mouth in the pics!), I just want to keep a little bit of privacy. I promise to pay for it with every other part of my body, though!

With that said, please enjoy!

No comments: