Wednesday, April 2, 2008

First Picture Sets Up!

I dug through some of my recent erotic photos and I put together a pair of very sexy picture sets. I took these pictures the last time my girlfriend was away from me. I hadn't seen her for three weeks, and I was dripping with want. The picture sets are all available via Niteflirt (you'll need an account and they cost money to buy). If you'd like to make a straight donation to my savings, via some of other service, let me know and we can work something out.

Dildo Play (10 pics) - $15.00: Ten delicious and tasteful anal pics. Watch me spread for my favorite purple cock. I originally took these pictures for my girlfriend, while she was away on a trip. My sets are always authentic, amateur personal pics. All 800 x 600 res.






Nipple Play (18 pics) - $20.00: Eighteen pics of me being slutty with my tits. At first I just play with them. Then I get bored and I decide to play with clothespins. I bounce and swing my heavy breasts for you. My girlfriend loves my tits; she thinks that they're the sexiest part of my body. I originally took these pictures for her, while she was away on a trip. My sets are always authentic, amateur, personal pics. Most pics are 800 x 600 res, but some are 400 x 300 res.



No comments: